Here’s a list of the ways I’m learning Spanish:
– listening to Spanish music
– using a website like http://faltamucho.com/
– there’s a small but useful grammar book in my toilet, for quick reference
– I podcast Spanish in my car radio, which is equipped with a usb port for a usb memory stick
– I log onto http://www.rtve.es/ for a few minutes every day
– I’ve got a Harrap’s audio method I listen to from time to time
– I’m looking for someone to talk to in a pub from time to time
– I use youtube – I like cooking programmes so I go for that most of the time using the key word “cocinar!”
Is it working ?
I think it is, there’s no doubt. I know it will take time but I’ll get there eventually. In a few years I want to be a C1 level if possible but failing that my main aim is to converse easily.